Portuguese Roasted Pork Loin & Chouriço Recipe
Posted in: PorkWed, Jan 8, 2020
5 out of 5 with 3 ratings
Views: 13039 - Comments 1
This delicious Portuguese roasted pork loin and chouriço with potatoes recipe (receita de lombo de porco com chouriço e batatas) is very easy to prepare.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h 5 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of pork loin2 onions, chopped4 cloves of garlic, chopped3 tablespoons of mild pepper sauce1 sprig of parsley, thyme and rosemary1 cup of white wine1/4 cup of olive oil2 chili peppers (plus one large to garnish)Chouriço slices (to taste)Potatoes (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Thoroughly clean the loin of excess fat, tie it with a kitchen string and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC or ºF.
- In a bowl, add the onions the garlic cloves, the pepper sauce, the sprigs of parsley, thyme and rosemary, the wine, the olive oil, salt and pepper (to taste) and the chili peppers.
- Arrange the meat on a pyrex dish with the slices of chouriço then pour the seasoning mixture you prepared over the meat.
- Cook for about 50 minutes depending on the oven.
- Fry the potatoes in oil, remove and drain them on absorbent paper.
- 10 minute before the meat is done, add them to the pyrex dish around the meat.
- Once done, remove and serve immediately.
Recipe & Photo Credit: fielaotacho.blogspot.pt
Member since Oct 1, 2015