This easy coconut cupcakes recipe (receita de bolinhos de coco) takes less then 30 minutes to make.
2 and 1/2 cups of shredded coconut3/4 cup of sugar3 eggsZest from 1 orangeGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer or food processor.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Add paper liners to the cupcake pan(s) cups.
- Roll the dough into balls and distribute between the cupcake cups with the liners.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
There are no comments for this recipe.