This easy coconut cupcakes recipe (receita de bolinhos de coco) takes less then 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 and 1/2 cups of shredded coconut3/4 cup of sugar3 eggsZest from 1 orange Get Portuguese ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer or food processor.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Add paper liners to the cupcake pan(s) cups.
- Roll the dough into balls and distribute between the cupcake cups with the liners.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Watch this video to see how they make chouriço at a butcher shop in New Jersey, USA.
Watch this step by step video with Michael Santos to learn how to make this delicious Madeira chestnut cake.
The Meco beach (or Moinho de Baixo Beach) is a beach next to Aldeia do Meco Village, on the west coast of Sesimbra municipality.