Easy Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
Posted in: SnacksThu, Jan 9, 2020
4 out of 5 with 18 ratings
Views: 23770 - Comments 0
2 and 1/2 cups of shredded coconut3/4 cup of sugar3 eggsZest from 1 orange Get Portuguese ingredients
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixer or food processor.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Add paper liners to the cupcake pan(s) cups.
- Roll the dough into balls and distribute between the cupcake cups with the liners.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe & Photo Credit: asreceitasladecasa.blogspot.com