Serve this delicious orange and honey duck (pato com laranja e mel) with some slices of orange and white rice.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 duck breastsJuice from 2 oranges1/2 glass of white wine1 tablespoon of honey6 tablespoons of waterMargarine or butter (to taste)Salt (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Season the duck with salt.
- Melt the margarine or butter in a skillet and fry the duck breasts over medium heat until golden brown.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, add the honey with the water and stir until well mixed, add the orange juice, boil a few minutes, add the wine and about 5 minutes later, add the duck.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with orange slices and white rice.
2 years ago, Saturday, August 14, 2021
You might also like:
Porto, like the rest of Portugal, is a seafood paradise. No matter the season, there’s always a good reason to head out in search of delectable shellfish or perfectly grilled finfish (sardines, anyone?), and if you...
Michael Santos from Just Cook with Michael Santos, shows you how to make this delicious Terceira Island alcatra clay pot roast from Uma Casa Restaurant.
Opened in 1956, Marisqueira Cervejaria Ramiro is a Lisbon institution. Chef Pedro M.P. Goncalves talks to us about his family-run restaurant known for serving some of the city’s best seafood. All dishes are shared,...