Portuguese Style Orange & Honey Duck Recipe
Posted in: Other
Jan 16, 2020
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
2 duck breastsJuice from 2 oranges1/2 glass of white wine1 tablespoon of honey6 tablespoons of waterMargarine or butter (to taste)Salt (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Season the duck with salt.
- Melt the margarine or butter in a skillet and fry the duck breasts over medium heat until golden brown.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, add the honey with the water and stir until well mixed, add the orange juice, boil a few minutes, add the wine and about 5 minutes later, add the duck.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with orange slices and white rice.