This tasty moist yogurt and lemon cake recipe (receita de bolo húmido de iogurte e limão) only takes about 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||25 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
4 eggs1 small sweetened natural yogurt (about 150 ml)3 measures of the yogurt cup of sugar1 barely filled measure of the yogurt cup of oil1 medium lemon (juice and zest)3 measures of the yogurt cup of flour1/2 teaspoon of baking powderCinnamon, for sprinkling Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC or 340ºF.
- Grease a cake pan with margarine or butter, sprinkle it with flour and set aside.
- Start by beating the eggs with the yogurt very well, then add the sugar, oil, lemon juice and zest and beat again.
- Finally add the flour and baking powder and stir/mix well until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle it with cinnamon.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Check if it's cooked using a toothpick, remove and let it cool outside the oven.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Angela Castro - The Olive Branch shows you how to make Portuguese coscorões on this step by step video.
Within Portugal's south-western border lies the Algarve region, which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe.
Azores - an extremely green and isolated place, with a unique climate and ecstatic scenery. In this episode we will travel to San Miguel, Faial, Flores Islands and see what the largest endemic collection of plants...
Tia Maria's delicious and easy Portuguese rice.
Learn how to make Anna Olson's delicious pecan butter tarts with this step by step video.
Portugal's tastiest sandwich - the Francesinha, was invented in the 1950s at a Porto restaurant called A Regaleira by Daniel Silva.