This easy to make roasted chicken with mushrooms recipe (receita de frango assado com cogumelos) makes a great tasty meal for 2, accompanied with mashed potatoes.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||50 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
6 chicken legs1 can of whole mushrooms1 can of cream of mushroom soup1/2 cup of white wine1/2 cup of waterChopped parsley (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the chicken legs in a pyrex dish and season them with a little pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the white wine with the water, add the mushroom soup and stir well.
- Pour it over the chicken and add the drained mushrooms.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and serve sprinkled with parsley and accompanied with mashed potatoes.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Pastel de nata (Portuguese pronunciation: pastéis de nata is a Portuguese egg custard tart pastry dusted with cinnamon. Outside Portugal, they are particularly popular in other parts of Western Europe, Asia and...
This Portuguese kings cake (bolo rei) or fruit cake is a popular cake that is made during the holiday season. This cake is made before the 6 of January ( kings day / dia dos reis) in Portugal.
Porto, like the rest of Portugal, is a seafood paradise. No matter the season, there’s always a good reason to head out in search of delectable shellfish or perfectly grilled finfish (sardines, anyone?), and if you...