- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the chicken legs in a pyrex dish and season them with a little pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the white wine with the water, add the mushroom soup and stir well.
- Pour it over the chicken and add the drained mushrooms.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and serve sprinkled with parsley and accompanied with mashed potatoes.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This Portuguese Nandos style piri piri chicken recipe makes succulent and super crispy chicken drumsticks, perfect for sharing. Serve with corn on the cob.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
This recipe for chicken liver (fígado de frango) has a unique and rich flavor along with a spicy kick from the spices and ingredients like the piri piri sauce and paprika. These are perfect to serve as a side or as an accompaniment to a dish.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
How to make Portuguese fava beans rice with fried chicken.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|