Portuguese Roasted Chicken with Mushrooms Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Jan 16, 2020
3 out of 5 with 2 ratings
6 chicken legs1 can of whole mushrooms1 can of cream of mushroom soup1/2 cup of white wine1/2 cup of waterChopped parsley (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the chicken legs in a pyrex dish and season them with a little pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the white wine with the water, add the mushroom soup and stir well.
- Pour it over the chicken and add the drained mushrooms.
- Bake for 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and serve sprinkled with parsley and accompanied with mashed potatoes.