Portuguese Turkey Steaks Recipe
Posted in: Other
Jan 16, 2020
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 and 1/4 lbs of turkey steaks1 tablespoon of pepper sauce (to taste)2 garlic cloves, chopped1/4 cup of butter1/2 cup of white wine
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Start by cutting the steaks into thin slices, if they are already thin, please go to the next step..
- Then season them with the chopped garlic, the pepper sauce and the white wine, and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Place the butter in a frying pan and fry the steaks, but keep the left over marinade.
- When the steaks are fried, add the marinade and let it cook a little longer.
- Accompany the steaks with white rice or a good salad (to taste).