This very tasty Portuguese turkey steaks recipe (receita de bifes de peru) is so easy to prepare. Serve with white rice or a good salad to taste.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/4 lbs of turkey steaks1 tablespoon of pepper sauce (to taste)2 garlic cloves, chopped1/4 cup of butter1/2 cup of white wine Get Portuguese ingredients
- Start by cutting the steaks into thin slices, if they are already thin, please go to the next step..
- Then season them with the chopped garlic, the pepper sauce and the white wine, and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Place the butter in a frying pan and fry the steaks, but keep the left over marinade.
- When the steaks are fried, add the marinade and let it cook a little longer.
- Accompany the steaks with white rice or a good salad (to taste).
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese cod recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
Fish is delicious and nutritious, but it can really make your home stink sometimes, here is a tip on how to get rid of fish smell in your home.
There are a number of herbs and spices that have been shown to be beneficial in the treatment of various health ailments, cinnamon is one of them.