This very tasty Portuguese turkey steaks recipe (receita de bifes de peru) is so easy to prepare. Serve with white rice or a good salad to taste.
1 and 1/4 lbs of turkey steaks1 tablespoon of pepper sauce (to taste)2 garlic cloves, chopped1/4 cup of butter1/2 cup of white wineGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Start by cutting the steaks into thin slices, if they are already thin, please go to the next step..
- Then season them with the chopped garlic, the pepper sauce and the white wine, and let it marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Place the butter in a frying pan and fry the steaks, but keep the left over marinade.
- When the steaks are fried, add the marinade and let it cook a little longer.
- Accompany the steaks with white rice or a good salad (to taste).
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This carrot syrup for cough flu and colds recipe (receita de xarope de cenoura para tosse, gripe e resfriado) only takes a few minutes to prepare.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
Serve this spicy Portuguese hot fried rabbit (coelho picante frito) with a salad and fries.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
There are no comments for this recipe.