Portuguese Linguiça Rice Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesFri, Nov 13, 2015
4 out of 5 with 83 ratings
1⁄4 cup of butter1 (16 ounce) linguica sausage, sliced1 teaspoon of salt4 cups of water2 cups of rice * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Put Butter and sliced linguiça in a pot over medium heat.
- Brown the linguiça for about 15 minutes.
- Add the water to the pot, and then the salt.
- Bring to a boil and add rice.
- When it boils again, turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Stir Occasionally throughout cooking (about 15-20 minutes).
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!
LeeAnn Santos Bryant - 2 Weeks ago
Reminds me of my grandmother. I miss her so very much!♥: She was such a great cook and these recipes remind me of nightly dinners at home with her.☺