- Put Butter and sliced linguiça in a pot over medium heat.
- Brown the linguiça for about 15 minutes.
- Add the water to the pot, and then the salt.
- Bring to a boil and add rice.
- When it boils again, turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Stir Occasionally throughout cooking (about 15-20 minutes).
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
Serve these amazing Portuguese pork steaks (bifanas) on a bun or on a plate accompanied by a good salad and white rice.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
Feijoada originated around the 14th century in the Northern region of Portugal. Normally, it is made with white beans but in some regions, red kidney beans are used. This dish is best served with Portuguese rice and Portuguese Bread.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
These delicious Portuguese garlic roasted ribs (entrecosto de alho assado no forno) go great with mashed potatoes.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|