Portuguese Linguiça Rice Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Nov 13, 2015
4 out of 5 with 53 ratings
1⁄4 cup of butter1 (16 ounce) linguica sausage, sliced1 teaspoon of salt4 cups of water2 cups of rice Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff This site uses US measurements.
- Put Butter and sliced linguiça in a pot over medium heat.
- Brown the linguiça for about 15 minutes.
- Add the water to the pot, and then the salt.
- Bring to a boil and add rice.
- When it boils again, turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Stir Occasionally throughout cooking (about 15-20 minutes).