This amazing Portuguese fried garlic shrimp recipe (receita de camarões fritos com alho) takes less then 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||10 min|
|Ready In||25 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 lbs of shrimpSalt (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)1 tablespoon of butter6 sliced garlic clovesJuice of 1 lemon Get Portuguese ingredients
- After the shrimp has been thawed and drained, make a cut across the length of the loin and carefully remove the gut by removing the shell (leave only the tail) and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with a drizzle of olive oil and the butter.
- Add the garlic and let it cook a little.
- Then add the shrimp and fry them on both sides until they have an opaque color.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
There are no comments for this recipe.