Portuguese Fried Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Posted in: Seafood RecipesFri, Jan 24, 2020
4 out of 5 with 11 ratings
2 lbs of shrimpSalt (to taste)Ground pepper (to taste)Olive oil (to taste)1 tablespoon of butter6 sliced garlic clovesJuice of 1 lemon * Get Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- After the shrimp has been thawed and drained, make a cut across the length of the loin and carefully remove the gut by removing the shell (leave only the tail) and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet with a drizzle of olive oil and the butter.
- Add the garlic and let it cook a little.
- Then add the shrimp and fry them on both sides until they have an opaque color.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve.
Like this Recipe? Leave a comment!