These delicious freshly baked Portuguese linguiça buns (pãozinhos de linguiça) only take about 30 minutes to bake.
3 and 1/8 cups of flour (about 400 gr)1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of milkLinguiça (to taste) 1 egg yolkGet Portuguese ingredients & stuff
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Knead the flour, eggs, milk, butter and the baking powder very well.
- Cut the inguiça sausage into thin slices.
- Remove small portions of dough and fill with linguiça slices, shape the dough into small buns or to taste.
- Brush the top of the buns with the egg yolk and bake in a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Please Leave a Comment