These delicious freshly baked Portuguese linguiça buns (pãozinhos de linguiça) only take about 30 minutes to bake.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
3 and 1/8 cups of flour (about 400 gr)1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of milkLinguiça (to taste) 1 egg yolk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Knead the flour, eggs, milk, butter and the baking powder very well.
- Cut the inguiça sausage into thin slices.
- Remove small portions of dough and fill with linguiça slices, shape the dough into small buns or to taste.
- Brush the top of the buns with the egg yolk and bake in a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Wow! These sound so good. Will definitely try them.
1 year ago, Saturday, May 14, 2022
You might also like:
It's time to talk about kale benefits and why kale is a superfood. In this video, we will list for you exactly 14 health benefits of kale that make it a superfood. Kale benefits have been hyped for the last decade.
On this video watch Nancy step by step on how to make this delicious banana chocolate chip loaf.
Check out our video and find out why decided to retire in Portugal instead of Spain or the United States.