Portuguese Linguiça Buns Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesFri, Jan 31, 2020
4 out of 5 with 36 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Knead the flour, eggs, milk, butter and the baking powder very well.
- Cut the inguiça sausage into thin slices.
- Remove small portions of dough and fill with linguiça slices, shape the dough into small buns or to taste.
- Brush the top of the buns with the egg yolk and bake in a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.