Portuguese Linguiça Buns Recipe
Posted in: BreadsThu, Jan 30, 2020
4 out of 5 with 39 ratings
Views: 31150 - Comments 3
These delicious freshly baked Portuguese linguiça buns (pãozinhos de linguiça) only take about 30 minutes to bake.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
3 and 1/8 cups of flour (about 400 gr)1/2 cup of butter2 eggs1 tablespoon of baking powder1/2 cup of milkLinguiça (to taste) 1 egg yolk Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Knead the flour, eggs, milk, butter and the baking powder very well.
- Cut the inguiça sausage into thin slices.
- Remove small portions of dough and fill with linguiça slices, shape the dough into small buns or to taste.
- Brush the top of the buns with the egg yolk and bake in a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe & Photo Credit: asreceitasladecasa.blogspot.com
Member since Oct 1, 2015