This delicious Portuguese atum à Gomes de Sá recipe is a good alternative to the very popular cod dish under the same name.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/2 lbs of flaked tuna1 and 1/2 lbs of potatoes3.5 ounces of chopped onions3/4 ounce of chopped garlic5 boiled eggs1 ounce of black olives2 tablespoons of chopped parsleyExtra virgin olive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste)1 bay leafRed wine vinegar (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
- Then fry them lightly, drain well and set aside.
- Heat the bay leaf, garlic and onion in olive oil.
- When the onion is cooked, add the potatoes, tuna, carefully mix everything and let it cook for a while.
- Season with salt, pepper, the chopped parsley and with the red wine vinegar to taste.
- Place the preparation on an oven safe dish, top it with the boiled egg cut into slices and brown it.
- When serving, top with parsley and black pepper, and garnish with the olives.
O meu prato preferido é bacalhau à Gomes de Sá então fiquei com vontade de esperimentar e então fiz 🤌 é uma delícia
2 months ago, Thursday, September 14, 2023
You might also like:
Cooking measurements can vary depending on where you are located in the world. However, some of the most common cooking measurements used in recipes include.
Portugal is one of the safest and expat-friendly country in Europe. If you are thinking of moving to Portugal, there are some fantastic locations to live or retire.
In this video, Camy Arriola teaches you how to cut onions without crying. This easy way to cut an onion will not make you cry because you aren't severing the root. Make sure to always cut onions this way to make...