Portuguese Atum (Tuna) à Gomes de Sá Recipe
Posted in: Fish / Seafood
Feb 14, 2020
4 out of 5 with 4 ratings
1 and 1/2 lbs of flaked tuna1 and 1/2 lbs of potatoes3.5 ounces of chopped onions3/4 ounce of chopped garlic5 boiled eggs1 ounce of black olives2 tablespoons of chopped parsleyExtra virgin olive oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Black pepper (to taste)1 bay leafRed wine vinegar (to taste)
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
- Then fry them lightly, drain well and set aside.
- Heat the bay leaf, garlic and onion in olive oil.
- When the onion is cooked, add the potatoes, tuna, carefully mix everything and let it cook for a while.
- Season with salt, pepper, the chopped parsley and with the red wine vinegar to taste.
- Place the preparation on an oven safe dish, top it with the boiled egg cut into slices and brown it.
- When serving, top with parsley and black pepper, and garnish with the olives.