Portuguese Roasted Oregano Chicken Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
Feb 27, 2020
0 out of 5 with ratings
1 chicken cut into pieces1/4 cup of butter3 tablespoons of pepper sauce (to taste)2 garlic cloves, choppedSalt (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)1 teaspoon of paprika1 teaspoon of oreganoJuice of 1 lemon1/2 cup of white wineDiced potatoes (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients & more This site uses US measurements.
- Put the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add the pepper sauce and mix well, add the garlic, salt, piri piri sauce, oregano, paprika and lemon juice and mix well.
- Brush the chicken with this mixture and let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Place the potatoes with a little salt and the chicken in a pyrex dish and drizzle with the white wine.
- Roast for about 50 minutes and enjoy.