Portuguese Quick Coffee Mousse Recipe
Posted in: DessertsTue, Mar 3, 2020
3 out of 5 with 11 ratings
Views: 19040 - Comments 0
3 tablespoons of instant coffee powderBoiling water1 and 1/2 cups of condensed milk1 and 1/2 cups of 35% whipping cream3 sheets of transparent gelatin Get Portuguese ingredients
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 5 mins.
- Whip the whipped cream in the food processor.
- Place the coffee in a coffee cup and fill with boiling water.
- Drain the gelatine sheets and microwave for 10 seconds at full power.
- Add the coffee to the gelatin and stir.
- Add the condensed milk and mix well to cool and incorporate.
- Add this mixture slowly to the cream in a mixer at slow speed.
- Distribute in bowls and refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
Recipe & Photo Credit: paginareceitaspt.blogspot.com