This very easy to make cinnamon apple turnovers recipe (receita de folhados de maçã com canela) makes a great snack or dessert.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||55 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 large puff pastry sheets3 apples, peeled and sliced2 tablespoons of sugar1/2 tablespoon of ground cinnamon1 egg yolk with a few drops of milk Get Portuguese ingredients
- In a pan, cook the apples with the sugar, cinnamon, half a glass of water and cook slowly.
- Once cooked, crush the apples with a fork to make a puree.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets, cut a few circles and place a spoonful of puree in the middle.
- Brush the pastry around the edges with water and seal the ends.
- Mix the yolk with a few milk drops and brush the puff pastry.
- Place the turnovers on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 15 to 20 min.