- In a pan, cook the apples with the sugar, cinnamon, half a glass of water and cook slowly.
- Once cooked, crush the apples with a fork to make a puree.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheets, cut a few circles and place a spoonful of puree in the middle.
- Brush the pastry around the edges with water and seal the ends.
- Mix the yolk with a few milk drops and brush the puff pastry.
- Place the turnovers on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C or 350°F for 15 to 20 min.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
How to make Portuguese fried pumpkin dreams (sonhos de abobora).
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
These delicious Portuguese style cod patties (rissóis de bacalhau) take a bit of time to make but they are worth the effort.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|
These simple and delicious Portuguese butter cupcakes (queques de manteiga) take less then 30 minutes to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|