Moist Coconut Roll Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, Mar 10, 2020
4 out of 5 with 17 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lightly grease it with butter and put aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar with a wire whisk until you get a foamy mixture.
- Add the butter to the previous preparation, mix it, finally add the coconut mixture and lemon zest and mix again.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- When removing it from the oven, unmold on a clean cloth dusted with sugar or grated coconut.
- Carefully remove the parchment paper and roll the pie carefully with the help of the cloth.
- Allow it to cool on the cloth for about 10 minutes, carefully transfer it to a serving dish and refrigerate till cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)