This delicious and moist coconut roll recipe (receita de torta húmida de coco) only takes about 30 minutes to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||20 min|
|Ready In||35 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 and 1/2 cups of sugar (300gr)4 eggs1 and 1/2 cups of grated coconut (130gr)1/2 cup of melted and cold butter (113 gr)Zest of 1 lemonParchment paperButter for greasingSugar or grated coconut Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lightly grease it with butter and put aside.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar with a wire whisk until you get a foamy mixture.
- Add the butter to the previous preparation, mix it, finally add the coconut mixture and lemon zest and mix again.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
- When removing it from the oven, unmold on a clean cloth dusted with sugar or grated coconut.
- Carefully remove the parchment paper and roll the pie carefully with the help of the cloth.
- Allow it to cool on the cloth for about 10 minutes, carefully transfer it to a serving dish and refrigerate till cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.
What size is the baking pan for this, and it looks like it has some sort of jam or jelly in the roll???
1 year ago, Tuesday, May 10, 2022
You might also like:
Our Lady of Fátima, formally known as Our Lady of the Holy Rosary of Fátima, is a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on the Marian apparitions reported in 1917 by three shepherd children at the Cova da...
Here is a list of the top 10 highest rated beef recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
On the video, Angela from Angela Castro - The Olive Branch, shows you how to make the delicious Portuguese cavacas pastry.
Santa Cruz beach covers an extended stretch of sand. The purity of both the waters and sands here comes in addition to the surrounding picturesque landscapes and ensure that Santa Cruz is a highly popular tourist...
Over the years, the Azoreans have developed a cultivation technique that is 100% free of chemical products. The result is considered to be one of the best pineapples in the world.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step, how to make the popular Portuguese sponge cake (pão de ló ).