Oatmeal Apple & Banana Crumble Recipe
Posted in: Desserts
Mar 14, 2020
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
3 tablespoons of butter3 eggs1/2 cup of sugar1/2 cup of brown sugar4 peeled and diced apples1 banana1 cup of oatmeal1 teaspoon of cinnamon1 tablespoon of baking powderSugar and cinnamon to sprinkle
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F.
- Grease a pyrex dish with butter and put aside.
- Beat the egg whites and put aside.
- Beat the butter, egg yolks and sugar well.
- Add the oatmeal and chopped banana.
- Add the cinnamon, the apples and the egg whites and mix well.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon and enjoy.