Creamy Orange Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, Mar 16, 2020
3 out of 5 with 37 ratings
Views: 16311 - Comments 2
1 lb of ricotta cheese1/2 cup of sugarZest from 2 oranges3 eggsZest from 1 lemon1/4 cup of corn starch1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- First, place the ricotta cheese in a bowl with the sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add the cornstarch and baking powder and beat for a few minutes.
- Then add the zest of the two oranges and the lemon.
- Add the batter into a round greased with butter pan and bake at 180C or 350F for 45 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
- When cool, cut into slices, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe & Photo Credit: blog.giallozafferano
Helen Thomas - 2 Years ago
What size of cake pan please? Love your website and recipes 💕
[reply] (+0) (-0)
Try a 9” round pan Helen.
2 Years ago (+0) (-0)