- First, place the ricotta cheese in a bowl with the sugar and whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add the cornstarch and baking powder and beat for a few minutes.
- Then add the zest of the two oranges and the lemon.
- Add the batter into a round greased with butter pan and bake at 180C or 350F for 45 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, remove it from the oven and let it cool completely.
- When cool, cut into slices, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Please Leave a Comment
You might also like
This amazing and colorful summer cake (bolo de verão) also tastes incredible.
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
These delicious 5 ingredient Portuguese cinnamon mini cakes (bolinhos de canela) are easy to prepare and take less then 30 minutes to make.
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
This funfetti cake recipe takes a little work and time but it's really worth it.
|Level of Difficulty||Moderate|