This Portuguese recipe for bolinhos de chuva (sonhos) is very simple and delicious, these are hard to resist and make a great snack with a cup of hot coffee or tea.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||15 min|
|Ready In||30 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
1 egg2 cups of flour (280 gr)1 cup of milk (250 ml)1 cup of sugar (200 gr)1 teaspoon of baking powderSugar and cinnamon (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
This recipe makes about 40.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until it forms into a dough (you can beat as you like, with the help of a mixer, or with a wire whisk). If you think the dough is too liquidy or too dry, rectify it with more milk or more flour.
- Put enough oil in a wide frying pan and heat until hot.
- When the oil is very hot, fry them, forming them with the help of two tablespoons.
- Fry until golden, removing them with a slotted spoon.
- Place on a plate covered with roll paper to dry the oil a little.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon and enjoy.
There are no comments for this recipe.