Portuguese Simple Bolinhos de Chuva Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Mar 27, 2020
3 out of 5 with 9 ratings
1 egg2 cups of flour (280 gr)1 cup of milk (250 ml)1 cup of sugar (200 gr)1 teaspoon of baking powderSugar and cinnamon (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
This recipe makes about 40.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well until it forms into a dough (you can beat as you like, with the help of a mixer, or with a wire whisk). If you think the dough is too liquidy or too dry, rectify it with more milk or more flour.
- Put enough oil in a wide frying pan and heat until hot.
- When the oil is very hot, fry them, forming them with the help of two tablespoons.
- Fry until golden, removing them with a slotted spoon.
- Place on a plate covered with roll paper to dry the oil a little.
- Coat with sugar and cinnamon and enjoy.