Coconut & Apple Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesTue, Mar 31, 2020
5 out of 5 with 6 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake pan with margarine or butter and sprinkle with flour and set aside.
- Peel and clean the apple, cut into pieces and with the help of a food processor turn it into a puree.
- In a bowl, add the apple puree and everything else.
- Beat everything until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is baked.
Comments(Leave a comment.)
There are no comments for this recipe. (Be the first one to leave a comment.)