This coconut and apple cake recipe (receita de bolo de coco e maçã) is delicious and very easy to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 apple4 eggs1 small plain yogurt1/4 cup of vegetable oil3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugarZest of 1 lemon1 cup of grated coconut1 and 1/4 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake pan with margarine or butter and sprinkle with flour and set aside.
- Peel and clean the apple, cut into pieces and with the help of a food processor turn it into a puree.
- In a bowl, add the apple puree and everything else.
- Beat everything until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is baked.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
The Azores, Portugal are perfect for outdoor adventure. From flying to the Azores to exploring the beaches and hiking in the lush, crater lake dotted landscapes.
On this video, Nancy from DIYwithnancyg, shows you step by step how to make Azorean Chouriço (Portuguese chouriço).
How they make canned sardines in Portugal. Canned sardines are a delicacy in Portugal. The country has a long fish-canning tradition, to the point that the sardine has become a national icon.