4 out of 5 with 9 ratings
comments: 0 - views: 16930
This coconut and apple cake recipe (receita de bolo de coco e maçã) is delicious and very easy to make.
|Preparation time||15 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
1 apple4 eggs1 small plain yogurt1/4 cup of vegetable oil3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugarZest of 1 lemon1 cup of grated coconut1 and 1/4 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake pan with margarine or butter and sprinkle with flour and set aside.
- Peel and clean the apple, cut into pieces and with the help of a food processor turn it into a puree.
- In a bowl, add the apple puree and everything else.
- Beat everything until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is baked.
Recipe & Photo Credit: asreceitasladecasa.blogspot.com
There are no comments for this recipe.