Portuguese Coconut & Apple Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Mar 30, 2020
5 out of 5 with 5 ratings
1 apple4 eggs1 small plain yogurt1/4 cup of vegetable oil3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of sugarZest of 1 lemon1 cup of grated coconut1 and 1/4 cups of flour1 teaspoon of baking powder
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Grease a round cake pan with margarine or butter and sprinkle with flour and set aside.
- Peel and clean the apple, cut into pieces and with the help of a food processor turn it into a puree.
- In a bowl, add the apple puree and everything else.
- Beat everything until the ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the cake is baked.