Portuguese Simple & Quick Orange Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Apr 6, 2020
3 out of 5 with 7 ratings
1 cup of sugar1 cup of flour5 tablespoons of butter, melted1 cup of milk3 eggsZest and juice of 2 oranges1 teaspoon of baking powderButter to grease the pan10 paper cupcake liners
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
This recipe makes about 10 tarts.
- Grease the cupcake liners with butter and preheat the oven to 190°C or 375°F.
- In a mixer over medium speed, add the sugar, milk, baking powder, flour, the zest and juice of the 2 oranges.
- Next, add the eggs and butter and continue beating until it reaches a smooth and even consistency.
- Add the liners to a pan(s), and fill the cups 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned on top.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool and serve.