Condensed Milk Cake Recipe
Posted in: CakesSat, Apr 11, 2020
4 out of 5 with 24 ratings
Views: 28233 - Comments 0
1 and 1/3 cups of flour (180 gr)1 and 1/3 cups of condensed milk4 eggs, whites and yolks separated 2/3 cup of butter1 tablespoon of baking powder Get Portuguese ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Beat the condensed milk with the egg yolks.
- Add the softened butter and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and beat again.
- Beat the egg whites and gently fold them in to the batter.
- Bake in a bundt cake pan greased with butter and dusted with flour for 30 minutes or until baked.
Recipe & Photo Credit: receitasparatodososgostos.net