Chantal's New York Style Cheesecake Recipe
Posted in: International
Apr 29, 2020
4 out of 5 with 7 ratings
15 graham crackers, crushed2 tablespoons of butter, melted4 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese1and 1/2 cups of sugar3/4 cup of milk4 eggs1 cup of sour cream1 tablespoon of vanilla extract1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and press onto the bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth.
- Blend in the milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in the sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth and pour the filling into the prepared crust/pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, turn the oven off, and let the cake cool in the oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours (this prevents it from cracking).
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and chill in the refrigerator until serving.