Portuguese Lemon Cookies (Broinhas) Recipe
Posted in: Cookie RecipesFri, May 1, 2020
3 out of 5 with 28 ratings
- Beat the butter with the sugar and the lemon zest until creamy.
- Add the eggs and continue to beat.
- Add the flour and the baking powder and mix until the flour is absorbed and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Make small balls.
- Pass the balls through the powdered sugar.
- Arrange on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated over at 200ºC or 400ºF for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, cool and serve.