Portuguese Maria Biscuits Chocolate Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cake RecipesMon, May 4, 2020
4 out of 5 with 13 ratings
- In a saucepan, place the condensed milk, chocolate, cream and butter.
- Heat it stirring constantly, until it boils and it thickens.
- Grease a pan, with a removable bottom, approximately 20 cm in diameter, with butter.
- Place Maria biscuits covering the bottom of the pan.
- Add some of chocolate mixture on top of the biscuits.
- Add more biscuits and alternate with cream until you reach the top, finally finish with chocolate cream.
- Place in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Unmold and garnish with crushed Maria Biscuits.