Serve these delicious Portuguese febras (pork cutlets) with some white rice.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of pork cutlets1 black beer1 tablespoon of margarine or butter1 packet of onion soup mix1 pinch of salt1 pinch of black pepperParsley to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the margarine and beer in a large pan.
- When it boils and the margarine/butter is completely melted, add the onion soup mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the cutlets, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and cover the pan.
- Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When ready, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately with white rice.