Serve these delicious Portuguese febras (pork cutlets) with some white rice.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||50 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of pork cutlets1 black beer1 tablespoon of margarine or butter1 packet of onion soup mix1 pinch of salt1 pinch of black pepperParsley to garnish Get Portuguese ingredients
- Heat the margarine and beer in a large pan.
- When it boils and the margarine/butter is completely melted, add the onion soup mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the cutlets, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and cover the pan.
- Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When ready, sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve immediately with white rice.
You might also like:
This young American couple find paradise in Peniche, Portugal, and the Berlenga Island.
Here is a top list of the best Portuguese wines. Portugal has a long and rich history of winemaking, and there are many excellent Portuguese wines to choose from.
How to make a bolo rei, also known as the Portuguese king cake, a traditional holiday pastry enjoyed in Portugal during the Christmas season and on Epiphany (Dia de Reis) which is celebrated on January 6th.
Broa is a type of corn and rye bread traditionally made in Portugal, Galicia, Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, and Brazil (where it is traditionally seasoned with fennel).
Gordon Ramsay's version of the Portuguese bifana, what do you think?
Tia Maria's Portuguese biscuits (biscoitos) is a great and fun recipe to make during the holidays with the help of family.