Banana Bread Recipe
Posted in: Bread RecipesTue, May 12, 2020
4 out of 5 with 12 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 175°C or 350°F and lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar, stir in the eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then place it in a wire rack.