The Best Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Posted in: International
May 18, 2020
3 out of 5 with 21 ratings
2 cups of all-purpose flour1/2 teaspoon of baking soda1/2 teaspoon of salt3/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted1 cup of packed brown sugar1/2 cup of white sugar1 tablespoon of vanilla extract1 egg1 egg yolk2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C or 325°F.
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in everything until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Place cookie dough in 1/4 cup at a time and drop onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted.
- Cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.