This Portuguese chicken with clams recipe (Receita de frango com amêijoas) is easy to prepare and makes a great meal.
|Preparation time||20 min|
|Cooking Time||40 min|
|Ready In||1 h|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy|
2 lbs of chicken breast2 tablespoons of paprika1/4 cup of olive oil2 bay leaves6 cloves of garlic, chopped2 lbs of potatoes, cut into cubes1/2 cup of white wine2 lbs of clean clamsParsley, (to taste)Oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the meat into pieces and season it with the paprika, olive oil, bay leaves, garlic amd put aside.
- Fry the potatoes, drain them, season with salt and put aside.
- Fry the meat with the spices, stirring so as not to burn.
- After 5 minutes, drizzle with the wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 3 min and add the potatoes.
- Then add the clams, cover and cook for another 7 min (until they open).
- Remove from the heat and serve, sprinkled with the chopped parsley.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
This is a list of the top 5 most popular Portuguese appetizer recipes on PortugueseRecipes.ca.
How to make Angela's caldo verde, often described as Portugal's national soup, is a hearty and comforting dish deeply rooted in the country's culinary heritage.
Doubtlessly, getting a type 2 diabetes diagnosis might be overwhelming. First, you have the worry of knowing that you have an ailment that needs to be closely monitored by doctors.
How to make Portuguese bean soup, a hearty and flavorful dish that hails from the Hawaiian Islands, where it has become a beloved local staple with a unique fusion of Portuguese and Hawaiian culinary influences.
This list of the top 5 Portuguese desserts was compiled by Michael Costa according to his individual taste, don't count the calories lol.
Learn how to start composting at home, it is really easy and great for your garden and the environment.