Portuguese Chicken with Clams Recipe
Posted in: Poultry
May 29, 2020
3 out of 5 with 8 ratings
2 lbs of chicken breast2 tablespoons of paprika1/4 cup of olive oil2 bay leaves6 cloves of garlic, chopped2 lbs of potatoes, cut into cubes1/2 cup of white wine2 lbs of clean clamsParsley, (to taste)Oil (to taste)Salt (to taste)Pepper (to taste)
Get Portuguese groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the meat into pieces and season it with the paprika, olive oil, bay leaves, garlic amd put aside.
- Fry the potatoes, drain them, season with salt and put aside.
- Fry the meat with the spices, stirring so as not to burn.
- After 5 minutes, drizzle with the wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 3 min and add the potatoes.
- Then add the clams, cover and cook for another 7 min (until they open).
- Remove from the heat and serve, sprinkled with the chopped parsley.