This Portuguese pork tenderloin with beer recipe (receita de lombinhos de porco com cerveja) is easy to prepare and makes a great meal.
|Preparation time||10 min|
|Cooking Time||35 min|
|Ready In||1 h 15 min|
|Level of Difficulty||Very Easy|
2 small pork tenderloins, cut into slices4 cloves of garlic, minced2 bay leaves3 tablespoons of olive oil2 spoons of margarine or butter1/2 bottle of beerSalt and pepper (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste) Get Portuguese ingredients
- Cut the tenderloins into thick slices, season with salt and pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, place the olive oil, margarine or butter and garlic.
- Heat it over medium heat, add the tenderloins slices and let it brown on both sides, add the bay leaf and cook folr 15 minutes, add the beer and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the piri piri sauce (to taste).
- Place on a platter and drizzle with the sauce from the pan.
There are no comments for this recipe.
You might also like:
Located in southwestern Europe, Portugal is the perfect holiday destination all year around. It is one of the oldest nations in Europe with the oldest borders, existing as a country for more than eight centuries.
Do you want to increase your abilities to cook meals? You can make arrangements for your class while on vacation. Cooking lessons are available for holidaymakers to take advantage of. This course will teach you how...
Portuguese food tends to use a small amount of seasonings, usually only added to enhance the natural flavor and high quality of the ingredients used.