Portuguese Pork Tenderloin with Beer Recipe
Posted in: Pork RecipesWed, Jun 3, 2020
5 out of 5 with 14 ratings
- Cut the tenderloins into thick slices, season with salt and pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, place the olive oil, margarine or butter and garlic.
- Heat it over medium heat, add the tenderloins slices and let it brown on both sides, add the bay leaf and cook folr 15 minutes, add the beer and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the piri piri sauce (to taste).
- Place on a platter and drizzle with the sauce from the pan.