Portuguese Pork Tenderloin with Beer Recipe
Posted in: Pork
Jun 2, 2020
5 out of 5 with 8 ratings
2 small pork tenderloins, cut into slices4 cloves of garlic, minced2 bay leaves3 tablespoons of olive oil2 spoons of margarine or butter1/2 bottle of beerSalt and pepper (to taste)Piri piri sauce (to taste)
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Cut the tenderloins into thick slices, season with salt and pepper and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- In a frying pan, place the olive oil, margarine or butter and garlic.
- Heat it over medium heat, add the tenderloins slices and let it brown on both sides, add the bay leaf and cook folr 15 minutes, add the beer and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the piri piri sauce (to taste).
- Place on a platter and drizzle with the sauce from the pan.