Portuguese Easy & Fluffy Orange Cake Recipe
Posted in: Cakes / Cheesecakes
Jun 11, 2020
5 out of 5 with 6 ratings
4 eggs (whites and yolks separated)2 cups of all purpose flour2 cups of sugar1 cup of orange juice1 teaspoon of baking powder
Get groceries & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Add the egg yolks and sugar and beat again.
- Add the flour and orange juice, while beating.
- Finally, add the baking powder and beat some more to mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC or 350ºF for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait for it to cool.
- Unmold and serve.