Portuguese Quick Yogurt Tarts Recipe
Posted in: Snacks
Jun 24, 2020
4 out of 5 with 3 ratings
1 lb of puff pastry4 yogurts, about 8 ounces each (flavor to taste) 1 can of condensed milk8 yolks4 eggsPowdered sugar, for sprinkling
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- Roll out the puff pastry sprinkled with flour until it turns into rectangle.
- Brush the dough on top with water, roll it up then cut the dough into slices.
- Place the slices of dough in cupcake molds and stretch them with your fingers until they are well lined.
- In a bowl, mix the condensed milk, the yogurts, the yolks and the eggs well.
- Pour it into the molds and bake for about 35 minutes or until they are baked and golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven, let them cool, unmold, sprinkle with the powdered sugar and serve.