Portuguese Fried Orange Rings Recipe
Posted in: Snack RecipesMon, Jul 13, 2020
5 out of 5 with 5 ratings
- Beat the eggs well with the sugar and mix in the milk, olive oil, moonshine or brandy and orange zest and beat again.
- Start stirring the batter by hand while adding the flour and beat well.
- It will be well beat when it doesn't stick to your hands.
- Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, make rings and fry in hot oil.
- After frying, let them drain in paper towels and then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.