Portuguese Chickpea Salad Recipe
Posted in: Salads
Jul 24, 2020
4 out of 5 with 5 ratings
4 cups of chickpeas1/4 cup of onion, diced3/4 cup of red bell pepper, diced1 clove of garlic, finely chopped1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped1/4 cup of olive oil3 tablespoons of red wine vinegarSalt and pepper to taste
Get Portuguese food & other stuff
This site uses US measurements.
- In a large bowl toss together the chickpeas, onion, bell pepper, garlic and parsley.
- In a small bowl whisk together oil and vinegar.
- Dress salad with oil and vinegar and toss ingredients so they are well coated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.